The Basics of Foil Surfing
With many stays in Hawaii and diligent practice, Polo will be able to advise you in this new practice on suitable spots around Arcachon, La Salie and La Teste de Buch.
It will teach you how to position yourself in the right area to get up, when and where to fly, for the best carvers and pumpers.
Analyzing currents and conditions is even more important than in surfing.
We can also start with an E-Foil (electric foil) session with West Coast in Biscarrosse.
Starting with an electric foil or towed behind a boat allows you to acquire the feeling of flight and gliding.
The ideal process being: eFoil session then towed with the foil that you will use in the waves behind a boat before throwing yourself into the ocean.
- PRIVATE LESSON OCEAN 1h30 in the water:
You want to learn about Foiling and particularly in the waves.
Learn to approach the ocean differently, to fly… and also to fall.
PREREQUISITES to foil in the ocean:
- Know how to slide across.
- Have a correct oar.
- Be comfortable in the ocean.
- Stay calm in stressful situations.
- It is therefore essential to know how to slide across but it is not essential to be a good surfer, a good “rider” who practices several activities can do much better.
You don’t have your own equipment:
Session 1 person: 120€
from July 20: 150€
You have your own gear:
1 person: 90€ / 2 people: 120€